[DML] Wrecked car ?

After arriving home this weekend from the My Classic Car Autofest
in Evansville IN and putting my car away in the garage, I was approached
by several friends / residents in my home town inquiring if I had wrecked
my car. Apparently, someone had towed a wrecked Delorean through
the town on Sunday. Being such a small farm town ( pop. of 1600 ) Everyone
naturally assumed that the destroyed delorean was my own. I live in Eastern
Ky in the town of Owingsville, next to Interstate 64. I was just curious if
this car belonged to anyone on the list ?

-Brandon
bsmoody@xxxx