[DML] Re: rear fog lights

Sorry guys but if you put hi-intensity lamps in place of the regular lamps the
circuit may not handle the added amperage and you'll surelly destroy the lens in
front of the lamp, these lamps get "VERY HOT".

"Christopher Hawes" <cmhdevelopment@xxxx> on 10/04/99 07:44:22 PM

Please respond to dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx