[DML] Re: Book in UK

Per Martins advice, I checked at Amazon.co.uk and they have no infomration
on thi sbook. I posted a message to the Lotus cars mailing list and
received three replies,f two had never heard of the book, and one from a
man that specializes in Lotus books who claims that it was planned but
never published for legal reasons...

James Espey