[DML] DMC casket?

While looking through some DMC memorabilia I have accumulated over the past
15 years, I came across a newspaper article from the late 80's that
indicated a man was preparing to be "entombed behind the wheel of his
stainless steel Delorean sports car." The title of the article is "Man plans
to be buried in his own fast lane". The 67 year old man of Port Orange,
Florida, Philip Miuccio, "a retired commercial pilot and stock-car racer" is
(or was) "building a $30,000 marble mausoleum with amber bulletproof windows
on a hill overlooking a runway at Daytona Beach Regional Airport". "Who says
you can't take it with you when you die?" the man said. It goes on to
identify David Collins, General Manager of the 20 acre Cedar Hill Memory
Gardens as saying "This is the strangest request we've ever had". I'll bet.
Any of you Florida DMC owners (or anyone else) know anything about this or
if it ever happened?
I apologize in advance if anyone knows or knew this person and is offended
by my posting these details.

Greg Linstad
Pacific Northwest Delorean Club
VIN # 3507 116,000+ miles
Washington plate "RUSTLSS"

"Well, my car still runs perfectly... just wanted to let everyone know"