[DML] Re: wheel bearings

ok, a couple quick questions for you all

1. The wheel bearing thing, I listened more closely and I think the
buzzing noise is coming from the rear left, right behind the driver.
any answers? I just changed the sparkplugs and gas line recently.
Could I have messed something up around there?

2. when I reach 65MPH or so my windshield starts to vibrate near the
top by the driver. anybody have the same thing? anybody know what to
do about it? I don't know if it IS the windshield, but its coming from
that area.

Erik Geerdink