[DML] Vin #03254 On the Road Again

Well after 9 months on the shelf and 4 months in the shop. I got out on
the road
this weekend. What a great ride. My wife thought I had a girl friend
because of the ever present grin on my face all weekend. I also got to
put the car in my new 3 car garage!!
FYI
I have had the good fortune to drive 3 very nice cars since Labor Day
1970 Corvette Stingray, (20K still showroom fresh inside & out) - Red
1997 Corvette T5, (7K Brand New) Also Red
1981 DMC-12, 29K very original automatic

The 70 Vette is a beauty with great power. The 97 Vette is a monster, I
had it up to 110 mph in 3rd gear (6 speed). The Delorean is mine and
although its an auto, the most fun to drive. I put 300 miles on it in 2
days last weekend.

For those of you who don't like the automatic its understandable,
however,
even here at 5,000 feet in Denver it has plenty of power for me. I just
don't drag race anybody, and as you know it loves curves in the road. I
would probably just hurt myself, and the car, if I had Rad Dad's twin
turbo manual set-up. btw - Rad Dad if you would like to get together
some time send me a note and so can work out details.

Dan Haney
vin #03254 since 85