[DML] Re: re-gassed struts

I can't speak for the lifespan (seeing Dave this weekend and will ask) but I don't think
anyone over here has a bad word to say.

I meant he has a stock of about 30 - hence he will send back by return

Martin

Eric Goldstein wrote:Seems like re-gassing is a losing proposition to me, especially
considering