[DML] Re: fuel problem update

Eric asked:

> how do people store their cars for the winter?

You live in the Great Lakes region, don't you? I keep mine in an ordinary garage in
Cleveland. Generally, winter air is very dry around here. Even if the cement does sweat very
little water can get airborn.

> if anybody knows of a good place to store a car, or even has one extra stall in their garage
> that they would rent out for a nice price, let me know.

If you aren't too far from northern Indiana you should check out the National Automobile and
Truck Museum of the United States (NATMUS). Last time I checked they offered a pretty good
deal on heated, indoor storage where the public will admire your car all winter long.

- Mike Substelny