[DML] fuel problem update

Fuel problem no more! One of the DMLer's, Chris Coplen, came over to
my hosue to help me out with my fuel problem....VERY SIMPLE! It was
just a fuel hose that cracked on the inside near the end. all we did
was cut the hose shorter and reattached it. works great! I also
changed the air intake hoses, and painted the top black trim on the
windshield...my car is really looking a lot better. all i need now is
the seats redone and I'm set...for not. I got a question though...how
do people store their cars for the winter? should it be in a heated
garage with carpet or doesnt it matter. I heard that cement sweats
during the winter and that water will get in my frame...I don't want
that to happen. if anybody knows of a good place to store a car, or
even has one extra stall in their garage that they would rent out for a
nice price, let me know. thanks to all who posted regarding my fuel
problem. 4512 is back on the road...better than before.

Erik Geerdink
4512
EGGS D