[DML] Re: alarm/door lights/interesting occurance

[DML] Re: alarm/door lights/interesting occurance

DMC Joe already covered most of this, but one thing I'll mention is that a
lot of DeLoreans came with small pieces of rubber hose pushed onto the end
of the switch to allow the switch to operate even if the door wasn't
aligned quite right. As an alternative for (or addition to) your piece of
hard rubber, you may want to look at adding a piece of hose on to these.
Use something fairly flexible like vacuum hose.

Driver's side: two switches. One for the lights, the other for the key
buzzer. Passenger side: One switch for the lights.

Mark N
VIN 6820

At 11:05 PM 9/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
<snip>
>Both of these problems were fixed. It appears that the little 'push peg'
>(for lack of a better term) on the dash/console near the hinge of the
>drivers door never touched the activating plate located on the door that it
>is supposed to touch.
<snip>
Something I did notice during all of this is that there