[DML] NJ and PA Events this weekend

Greetings,
There are some events coming up this weekend and in the next couple weeks
as well where some of our members are planning to attend. This Sunday
September 26th is the Fall Englishtown Show in Englishtown, NJ. I believe
two or three of our members will be attending with their D's Also the same
weekend is the English Car Day at Graeme Park in Horshan, PA on Saturday
September 25th. Adlo and Joe Pippell are planning on attending this show.
Next Thursday there is the final Cruise Night in Freehold NJ. Hopefully a
few of us can make it to that event as well. I believe Aldo is planning on
attending. Finally keep your calendar marked for October 17th as this is
going to be the date for our Fall Social. We will be having our social at
the Cranberry Festival in Chatsworth, NJ They have a car show in conjunction
with this event where we can show our cars. Should be a great day. For more
information on all these events check my Events Web Page. The link is below.
Hope to see many of you at the Social and some other evets as well.

Gary Gore
Activites Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/DeLorean31/dma.html";>DeLorean Data Bank