[DML] Re: JZD in the news

I'd just like to say that a dozen years ago my business went sour and I lost
a big lawsuit, which forced me into bankruptcy. I would not wish that on my
worst enemy. Of course my debt had a few less zeros than Mr. DeLorean's, but
it sure ain't no fun. Perhaps the best encouragement I got was from my lawyer
who said "At least you took the risk, most folks will not." If you are
reading this Mr. DeLorean, Thank-you for taking that risk.

DMD in NH