[DML] Re: engine additives

	Do not put Pro-Long in your motor unless you want to throw your money
away. On the other hand, if you want an engine additive use Duralube. I
dont have a Delorean but I use this product in my 88 toyota celica and I
swear by it. You may remember it from the infomercial where they cut
fluid lines, and dump rocks and sand in a Chrysler motor and it keeps
going. (btw, Prolong declined when duralube wanted to take the "Prolong
Challenge".
To sum up the satisfaction, the engine is noticeably quieter,
everything runs smoother, especially on the highway, and gas mileage
increases about 3-5mpg. I have been using it for 2 years, and my car
has even stopped burning oil! Not to mention that usually, you can hear
some rough running as soon as you start your car until the oil
circulates..well, this does not happen for me when I use Duralube.
PS: Everyone I know who uses it loves it too!

Nate Cameron