[DML] Re: JZD in the news

This is good news and bad news. The good news is that this should put an
end to all the talk about a new DeLorean. The bad news is that John is
still in hot water financially.

For all of us JZD supporters I wouldn't worry to much. Shortly after the
company folded he owed 80 million dollars and he has been able to hold on
to his property all these years. This is just another legal move to allow
him stay in Bedminster. Good luck John, we love you.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: James Espey <james@xxxx>
>
> Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 10:42 AM
>
> Tuesday September 21, 9:04 pm Eastern Time
>
> DeLorean Files for Bankruptcy
>
> NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Former automaker John Z. DeLorean was able to
prevent the U.S. marshal's auction of his sprawling Bedminster estate by
filing for bankruptcy protection.