[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

WOW - a Delorean owner since 1980. Seriously - though - VISION?? JZD?? Malcom Bricklin??? You
can say that in the same context of the Wright Bros and Henry Ford?? Good grief. What vision??
Make millions of dollars? If that's so, add me to the list. Malcom Bricklin, the man who also
brought us the Yugo, was not any type of societal visionary - just a lousy businessman with a
flair for marketing. As far as JZD, - well he just screwed up.

Neither cars are junk cars but neither are they timeless classics. If so they would be worth
considerably more and people wouldn't clogging up this net with discussions about putting
Northstar engines or 350's into them.

Here's a final thought for you - if the Delorean is such a "mechanical wonder" why do you
compare it to a "mid 80's Lotus Esprit" (same for Bricklin) - shouldn't the standard be the
Bricklin and/or Delorean.

Steve #10688