[DML] Re: RHD Conversion?

Hi John,

Contact Dave Howarth on the DMC uk page:-

http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/

He has 2 left-hookers and 2 right's. The first hooker was one owned by JZD before taken off him. It has less than 1200 minies on it. One of the right handers was owned by David Taylor from Duran Duran.

Dave usually has a list on the go of cars in the UK for sale, if there are Right's for sale he will know.

Chris

----Original Message Follows---- From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx> Reply-To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [DML] RHD Conversion? Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:12:14 PDT MIME-Version: 1.0