[DML] Re: 350 in a D?

I disagree Bob. The DeLorean IS easy to work on. I've worked on just
about every kind of car built in the last 20 years and I can say that the
DeLorean has a kit-car type of ease of maintenance and repair. Most cars
have things about the design that, when you see them, you just wonder why
the engineered it to be so damned hard to work on. The DeLorean really
only has one item like that and I'd say it's the distributor. :) You can
barely even touch it with the tip of your finger when everything is
installed. Ok...the water pump is annoying too but that's about it. The
rest is really simple. The DeLorean has to be the only car I've ever
worked on on which I can remove the entire injection/intake system in less
than 10 minutes.

Yes, I disagree. But that's what this country's for.

--Rob Hook