[DML] Re: aircon cross reference

Mike,

I humbly recommend that you get these through one of the DeLorean parts
suppliers. The parts are probably the same price you'd pay at the local
store except your guaranteed to get a part that will work for you. I just
purchased the low-pressure cut-out switch from DMC Houston a few weeks ago
and the price was certainly reasonable.

--Rob Hook