[DML] More info on info supporting new D

[DML] More info on info supporting new D

Ok i brought out the last message the other day when the canned frontpage
site came on, but i was searching the newsgroups, and lo and behold at
alt.autos theres an announcement by the "D2 web marketing team" to go to this
site. for the non subscribers just go to Dejanews.com and type in "new
delorean" and the link to this posting should appear in a few lines.

Once again keeping the
public informend with
easily disproved
information regarding how JZD
informs his following.

P.S. If you were JZD do you think that at this stage of the game you would
be going to the expense/lengths of hiring a full time web manager or using
expensive web design personell for the small ammount of info that he is
releasing. I would have one of my marketing guys do the webpage as a side
project too, and probly be happy with MS publisher results this early.