[DML] Re: fuel pump? please help!

Erik,

I'm having some engine troubles myself too, but I decided to send it to
a renowned Volvo garage to look at it. Just to be sure. I'm not getting
involved in reparing or replacing the injection mechanism. Maybe it can
cost me a lot of money, but at least I know my engine is safe and sound
again!.

Rob van der Veer
VIN3695