[DML] Re: fuel pump? please help!

WHERE do you live that the guy down the street who hates DeLoreans is
the only mechanic?!

Check your phone book, look for mechanics that deal with foreign cars,
If they specialize in Volvo's, thats a plus. Any good mechanic should
be able to work on the DeLorean. True, they will not know the quirks
and tricks that the DeLorean professionals know, but they should be able
to get you going.

<SNIP>