[DML] Re: New DMC Picture in Vault.

The Genius wrote:

> . . . I noticed someone uploaded a picture of what appears to be the New DeLorean. The
> picture seems like it was made on a computer and looks very much like a Lamborghini.

This photo is neither a Lambo nor a "new DeLorean." Someone has uploaded a picture of a
Vector Avtech to the DML's eGroups vault.

You can see the exact same picture at the following SuperCars page dedicated to the Vector
Avtech WX3:

http://www.supercars.net/present_cars/vector/avtech_wx3/

I assume whoever posted the picture stole it from the SuperCars site. The Vector Avtech is a
nice looking car, with many DeLoreanesque styling cues.

- Mike Substelny