[DML] 350 in a D?

ok, my friend and I were having a discussion about sports cars. the
delorean came up since I own one. We were discussing if a 350 would
fit in a Delorean. So i'm wondering, has anybody ever done this and
gotten away with it? how does it drive? what did it cost? while we
were talking about 350's in a delorean we got to talking about a 427
that was put in an 80's Corvette that was built to the size of a 350.
The engine cost about $50,000 but put out well over 600 HP untweaked at
all. Then we got to thinking....what about a titanium frame for the
delorean, a hardcore tranny to support 600+ HP and that fly 427 engine
in the D. Imagine....schooling a McLaren in your Delorean......maybe
once I'm a millionare I will try to do that, until now...i better got
my engine that I have now to not spit out fuel. have a good day
gentleman...and ladies.

erik geerdink