[DML] Re: my aching back

I've seen at least one car for sale with Recarro seats. Also, does your
DeLorean still have the adjustmet knob on it? They are prone to breaking.
I used to think my DeLorean had a non-adjustable passenger seat (I'd never
really bothered to look at it) until I found the broken adjustment knob in
the jack storage compartmet. :)

--Rob Hook