[DML] Re: Another DeLorean Story

 Bob's story about the broken down Delorean was a touching one. I wonder
if he had more than "just one drink" before finding the mysterious can by his
car, hmmmmm....

We have all had those "crazy" stories. As for me, I had my Delorean out
one Friday night. Went back to a friend's home where I parked it (around 2:00
a.m.) and it would not start. After trying to figure out the problem I was
tired and got a ride from my friend to my home.

In the morning I called Rob Grady who's shop is only 20 minutes away or
so. He came out with the flat-bed and I met him where the car was parked.
Before putting the car on the flat-bed, Grady got in to give it a try. In 5
seconds he started the Delorean. I was in awe. This man was a God or had some
supernatural power.

Rob Grady got out of the car and said, "I found the problem, you had it
in neutral." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Grady, being the
genuinely nice and fair person I know him to be didn't even charge me for the
trip with the flat-bed. I guess he probably figured my overwhelming
embarrasment was punishment enough.

Well, that is my story. Who's next. By the way, pass the marshmallows,
the camp fire Delorean stories are just warming up...

Todd Z. (Long Island, New York)

"tjzhere27@xxxx"