[DML] Dick Ryan are you there???

Dick, as a twin-turbo owner could you share with us your experiences on reliablity, overheating, lag etc mpg cost and the rest of it? Do you you it as an every day vehicle?

I am also curious about the DMC-12 exhaust system. I know there is a system available which has larger tailpipes and gives a more throaty rasp to the engine note, I expect I will improve performance a little too, does anyone know if this was a DMC original related item and how much it costs I have heard rumour of around $3000.

Also, how many of you owners out there and especially those who never intend to sell their car have opted for a 100% stainless system as it will last forever, albiet expensive initial outlay?

I would also like to know if engine noise throughout the Back To The Future films is the sound of the standard 130bhp 2.8 V6? It sounds more like a V8!!!!

I have noticed that there is a whine when reving/accelerating. Anyone know what causes the whining?

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)