[DML] Re: Owners and list members on Colorado?

[DML] Re: Owners and list members on Colorado?

Hi!

Although I am in the Uk I know that Rich Cutter of Ace Conversions, is putting a 4.6 Northstar V8 into the Delorean he recently bought from one of Delorean's lawyers. He is aiming to have it ready for the fest in October. He is based in Denver and his website and email are at:-
http://www.AmericanCustomEng.com/

I hope that makes you upto 3 now for your Colorado area!!!

I really like this one from Sweaty Eddy:-

To avoid a ticket say:- Argue that the ionization ratio in the zinc component of the stainless steel caused accelerated reflection of the radar beam relative to that of conventional automobile sheet metal resulting in an approximate +15% error. Aint a lick of truth, or sense to it but I think the judge just wanted me to shut up. I brought a few charts to with some non-sensical chemical equations on them. I didn't have as good of luck when the CHP airplane nailed me coming home from Lake Tahoe!

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Michael Babb" <michael.babb@xxxx>

Hello All!

Due to what appears to be a lack of Colorado (or even close states) having DeLorean Clubs, I would like to set something like this up. If you are a list member who is in Colorado (or someplace close), Please let me know. I would love to work on getting all of us together. So far I know of only 2 list members who are also owners in the Colorado area (myself, and the Rad Dad :) ).

Shoot me some e-mail at michael.babb@xxxx and I will work on
trying to set something up.

Thanks

Michael Babb