[DML] DML and the BBC

For all of you who have access to the BBC television network the new series of 'The Car's The Star' began last night (Wednesday) on BBC2 at 7.10pm British time. The first 25 minute episode was about the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. Usually Quentin Willson makes a series of six, so the DMC-12 story might be on as soon as next Wednesday or in another 5 weeks.

The British article that Quentin wrote, which has made everyone's hair on the back of neck stand on end is at:-

http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/Mirror%20Article.htm

I would like to point out that the vault is very well hidden and unless you know it is as:-

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/

you could miss it.... If the egroups moderator could place a notice forward to bring this and other egroups features to light so users know and don't forget that they exist.

raising a glass to the D M C

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)
Manchester