[DML] Re: paint

I put 4 pictures of the unpainted window trim in the E-Groups vault. The
first is a general overview from the front:

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/Unpainted%20Windscreen%20Trim/dmcwin
1.jpg

The second and third photos show close-ups of the aluminum side pieces,
which don't quite match the stainless in texture. It depends on the
lighting and I actually picked an angle that shows the greatest mismatch.

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/Unpainted%20Windscreen%20Trim/dmcwin
2.jpg

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/Unpainted%20Windscreen%20Trim/dmcwin
3.jpg

The last picture is another overview from the side.

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/Unpainted%20Windscreen%20Trim/dmcwin
1.jpg

I'm actually starting to prefer the look. If I wanted to keep it this way,
I should probably have the aluminum pieces clearcoated and the top piece
properly textured to match the rest of the car (although it's hardly
noticeable and not really visible at all in the photos).

Gus