[DML] Re: DeLorean as 007's Car: POV

Yes, I think that Q would have put some great things on the car, but I
believe that it wouldn't matter if James Bond Blew it up, or wrecked it,
because if you remember, Marty McFly in Back to the Future 3 destroyed the
DeLorean, not on purpose, by getting hit by a train. Actually, he didn't
really do it, they didn't know the train would be there...