[DML] Re: brakes

I am sure that there are several part numbers/manufactures of pads that
would work on our DeLoreans, but Last year when I replaced all of my pads
and rotors, I used the following parts.

Pads manufactured by Axxis (Metal Master type pads)
Fronts: 23-059-01 ($33.46 per set)
Rears: 23-009-01 ($32.46 per set)

Cross Drilled rotors manufactured by Auto Specialty
Fronts: EBR424R and EBR424L ($159 each)
Rears: EBR451R and EBR451L ($169 each)

I ordered all of these items from a shop in California (I cannot find the
paper work on the company right now) and there phone number is:
(650)589-3100, I think.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345