[DML] Re: Financing a D...

I have an 82 that I bought from an older lady who needed money for
medical expenses. I was able to put a lofty down payment on mine and my
credit union picked up the remainder of the tab. So maybe try applying
for a personal loan and use the title as collateral. Good luck, it's
worth every penny

p.s I'm considering selling mine soon