[DML] Brakes

	Recently I went to look at another delorean for sale. This delorean was
not a "show car" there were a few dings on the body, and the interior was
wretched looking. It does however have a new engine clutch and brakes. I
test drove it, and when I first got in the brake felt more like a clutch
than the clutch. When I pressed on the brake, there was no resistence and
the car was not slowing until the brake was practically to the floor. (like
a clutch) Once the brake was close to the floor, it compressed like a
normal brake. I was just curious IF any other people had this problem, and
how they fixed it. My automatic does not do this, so I assume this is not
normal for a delorean.
Thanks
Joe P.
VIN 6808