[DML] Re: Water accumulation over frame

The AC water drain is located between the front right frame member and the
fuel tank. To inspect this area remove the fuel tank access panel located
under the spare tire in the luggage compartment. The drain tube is a soft
black rubber hose, you will find it under the fuel lines leading from the
fuel pump. The hose is tucked in between the frame and tank.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>