[DML] antenna types, hood types, etc.

THe recent discussion on hoods, antennas and VINs reminded me of the
DeLorean Production Chronology, which I started a few years back and is
currentlybeing updated under the eyes of Knut Grimsrud and Ken Montgomery.

The DPC only tracks VINs, interior colors and transmission types. The other
items (hoods, antennas, muffler tips) are easily changed in comparison to
the other items. Also, all of the factory documentation I have seen only
tracks interior color and transmission types.

There ARE some memos, etc reagrding when various production changes were
made, and that material forms the basis for the new concours manual that I
am readying for the show in St. Louis.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas