[DML] Re: DeLorean Dilemma

Cam,
You should surf the web and look at similar lists for other cars. Mailing
lists are designed for owners to share technical information regarding
problems, repairs, parts and more. The DML is no different. Owners are not
going to post messages to say: my car runs great, I have no problems, what
do I do ?

If you look through the archives you will notice that in between the
service issues there is an overwhelming number of posts from owners talking
about how much they love their DeLorean's and what great cars they are.

If you are considering buying any limited production automobile that is 18
years (plus) old, don't expect to own a vehicle that is problem free.

If you are having second thoughts about owning a DeLorean you probably
shouldn't purchase one.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>