[DML] Re: st louis show?

dan,

Yes, there is a DeLorean event titled "Octoberfest" sponsored by the
DeLorean Owners Assn. in St Louis October 7 to 10th. For more information
visit <www.delorean-owners.org/events/99expo.html>.

Coming up just ahead of that will be the "Cruise-In" sponsored by the
Southeastern DeLorean Owners Club. This two day event well be held On Sept.
25th & 26th at A beautiful Olympic venue near the north Georgia mountains.
Go to our web-site <http://www.deloreanservices.com> and click on the
CRUISE-IN button for complete details.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>