[DML] Re: Good "conditioner" for dash?

Hi All. Couldn't help but to agree more.

In a message dated 8/27/99 9:38:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DMCJOE@xxxx
writes:

<< I will leave product recommendations to other list owners but I will tell
you the best way to protect your dash from sun damage is to use a
windshield reflector. No matter what product you use constant sun exposure
will damage your dash and binnacle. >>

While I was working at a car dealership in Auburn, WA, we found that if you
keep applying portectant to dashes, it actually helps heat up the dash more
than if you left it alone. For a great sun protector for such an AWESOME car,
get a windshield visor. MAybe even one that has the foil to reflect the
sunlight.

Just some 2 cents....

Dave L.
Providence, RI