[DML] Re: 0-88

> according to the original Road and Track testing of the DeLorean it
> reached 76.5 MPH (1/4 mile) in 17.9 seconds. 100 mph in 40 >seconds.

During the Wisconsin Sports Car Rally a couple of years ago we were given
the run of Great Lakes Dragways for the evening. DeLoreans weren't the only
sports car there but with a single turbo producing a modest 6lbs boost my
best time was a shade under 16 seconds for the quarter mile. Perhaps this
will answer some questions as to what kind of performance improvement you
can expect from the turbo. I've attached a picture of the event.

Bruce Benson