[DML] Re: Manual Retracting Front Fender Antenna

[DML] Re: Manual Retracting Front Fender Antenna

When I was in Reno last year checking out the gold DeLorean there, I saw
on it's right front fender an antenna mount, but no mast. I figured
that the museum removed the mast so nobody would bend it. But now that
this has come up, could #4300 have the manually retractable front fender
antenna?
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'89 Probe GL