[DML] Re: Help! My car is bleeding green!

[DML] Re: Help! My car is bleeding green!

Title: RE: [DML] Re: Help! My car is bleeding green!

I'll try the Stop-Leak...it's a pretty hefty leak but I've heard stories of miracles performed by that stuff (even back when it was "chunky style").  It can't hurt to try, right?

I think the miles are authentic.  In fact, from looking at the car it's hard to believe it has that many miles.  The original owner used it as a daily driver in heavy urban traffic, and the second owner drove it almost never and did little in the way of maintenance.  I've wanted to do something withthe engine ever since I got it, but anything I can do to postpone that fora few months is welcome.

Thanks Joe.

Gus