[DML] Re: Help! My car is bleeding green!

[DML] Re: Help! My car is bleeding green!

Gus!!
I am far from a DeLorean mechanic, but the green stuff leaking from the
water pump housing is an easy fix. (A new water pump). As far as the blue
smoke, it may be as simple as valve seals or perhaps worn rings, still not
a disaster. Find out where the oil is leaking from, the old newspaper
on the garage floor trick, maybe just gaskets. I'm a firm believer in
milking old cars to the max before spending the big $$$$.

Dennis M. Drake
New Hampshire