[DML] Re: Fuel injection - additive

I can second the use of Techron! Makes a big difference on my Probe GT's
V-6. It's the recommended solution on the Probe for cleaning up carbon
deposits in the cylinders. Very good stuff!! Get the concentrate and follow
the directions. If you have access to Chevron gas, just buy their Premium
all the time and it will do the same thing. Chevron isn't available where I
live, so I get the add-in.

Mark N
VIN 6820