[DML] Re: fanzilla

I couldnt agree more. Fanzilla is AWESOME! I couldnt believe the difference
after I installed it. I just put the lockzilla in and the door unlock
remote. The opening feature add on should be out soon probably in the next
couple months. As always PJ Grady gave me the highest level of service and
courtesy.

Gary Gore

In a message dated 8/24/99 12:25:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,