[DML] DMC Doctor needed...

No, this is not a Delorean "I need help fixing something" story. Actually I
am about to purchase my second Delorean, however it is located somewhere
around Pittsburgh, PA. I live in New York (about 20 minutes from PJ Grady's
shop).

My problem is as follows: I need someone to look at this Delorean to let me
know if it is a sound purchase. I would love a Rob Grady or DMC Joe type to
be there poking and prodding around, but realize this is not going to happen.
So, I ask you my fellow Delorean owners and fans, any suggestions? The cost
factor is not important, I am more concerned about making sure the car is as
good as it looks and sounds. The seller has been terrific, but we all know
that a missed problem could be a costly one, so I want to know about it ahead
of time.

Any ideas or stories about "How I purchased my Delorean from another state"
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and enjoy the rest of your
summer. Safe and happy driving!

Todd "tjzhere27@xxxx"