[DML] Re: door solenoids, auto opening of doors?

J.D. Robbins wrote:

> Curiously enough, my delorean has a car alarm with relays already wired
> into the doors which would allow me to pop either door from my remote
> control.
>
> The problem is this: the door opening solenoids used by the alarm
> installer were not strong enough to pull the door handle from inside the
> door mechanism. I can unlock the doors from my remote control, but I
> cannot open the doors as I cannot locate a source for door (or trunk)
> release solenoids that are strong enough to do the job.
>
> Could anyone possibly direct me to door solenoids that would be stong
> enough and would mount without much trouble inside the doors? I'm
> assuming somebody has found one if there is a door opening module for
> lockzilla.
>
> If you could reply to the dmc list and to jrobbins@xxxx personally,
> it would be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,

> --
> J.D. Robbins
> Project Lead,
> BRIT Inc. http://www.brit.ca
> BBCanada Inc. http://www.bbcanada.com
> - Moral Support: Joe Pillow & The Dancing Fools -

> To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx
Hi JD,
This is jamie, As far as the sol's are concerned we do have them but you
would need the mounting brackets and instructions to install it
properly. We have not yet come out with the brackets for sale but if you
want to give Rob a call to see about getting just the sol's feel free to
do so.
Thank You