[DML] Re: Lower Control Arms, "unavailable" parts, etc.

[DML] Re: Lower Control Arms, "unavailable" parts, etc.

> For anybody out there that needs a set of rare lower control arms for a
> Delorean, there are a set available on Ebay, if you miss out don't say you
> can't find any.
>
> Claude

The control arm set being offered on eBay is Item #138905400 by spider@xxxx
in St. Paul. He says the arms have been sandblasted and epoxy coated but he does
not describe the overall condition otherwise. There is a picture and they "look"
okay, but.....caveat emptor. If anyone here on the DML is interested I would
suggest you email the seller for more information. The bidding is currently at $100
("reserve not yet met") with only one bidder so far. This is a "new item" on eBay
and the auction is not over until August 8th.

"Buy early, buy often!"

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA