[DML] Re: Possible D cleaner

I know what polish you are talking about. I worked at wendy's for a year
and on rare occasions we used the same comercial polish.

There are many ways we clean stainless in a resturant without the expensive
polish. The best way to give it that shine is by using a green Scotch Brite
and plenty of hot water.

So if you really want to get your D looking new, I guess you could do the
same, just use some very hot water and a pad with a handle so you don't burn
your hands.

Just my 2 cents, I thought i would contribute to this fast food info that i
already know so much about.