[DML] Possible D cleaner

Hello all.
While working my horrible night job @ McDonald's, it occurred to me that when
they close the store, they use a special cleaner for stainless steel counter
tops. I'm going to investigate further as to how it reacts to water, but it
shines it up pretty well. Plus, if there are any fingerprints, you can just
wipe the print off w/ a rag. So far the only problem I see is that the bottle
says it's a silicone based product. I got the manufacturer's # and address,
so I'm going to contact them to see if they would sell me some.
I don't have a D yet, but I'm just trying to help. Any questions, email me.
Thanks....
Dave L.
Providence, RI
VIN- I WANT A D!!!