[DML] Factory Care Kit (was: Cleaning/Stainless Steel Body)

[DML] Factory Care Kit (was: Cleaning/Stainless Steel Body)

The original factory care/cleaning kits contained:

1. Stainless Steel Cleaner/Sealer, a gritty, thick liquid

2. Stainless Steel Shampoo, a neutral pH soap that doesn't make a lot of
suds, which are what can leave "spots" in the stainless (which is why you
then need the item above)

3. Leather/Vinyl Cleaner - a liquid formulated for the - you guessed it -
leather, vinyl and fiberglass areas of your car.

and finally,

4. A blending pad, for removing minor scraches and blemishes exactly the
same as used by the factory for the final hand work on each panel.

Dick Ryan briefly mentioned the new spray polish (SS-Glow) we carry, in
addition to the Super Hi-Lite. These polishes were not factory items, but
they are essential to the cleaning process. They sprays and the above items
are available separately also.

I've heard too many horror stories about lemon juice and yes, steel wool,
when it's so easy to do the job right with the right stuff.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573